InputStickUtility provides background service which allows InputStick enabled applications to communicate with associated InputStick devices. It also allows to configure your InputStick device.
- manages InputStick devices
- provides background service required by InputStick enabled applications
- firmware upgrade via Bluetooth
- set password protection (and additional encryption)
- change pairing PIN
- configure USB parameters (VID, PID, number and type of interfaces)
- application requires only these permissions that are absolutely necessary: Bluetooth, Vibrate, Location (required to scan for nearby Bluetooth devices, Android >= 6.0),
- application has no Internet access,
- application never stores transmitted data.
Help & more info:
- Android 2.3 or higher
- InputStick wireless USB receiver