Use InputStick to type passwords stored in Keepass2Android password manager. Keepass2Android website.
Author of initial release of the plugin: Philipp Crocoll (Croco Apps)
Plugin can access your data only when entry is opened. Source code (GitHub).
- type password, user name, URL
- press Enter, Tab keys
- supports typing masked password (only selected characters)
- type text from system clipboard / Google Authenticator app,
- create custom macros for each entry
- supported keyboard layouts: Keyboard layouts
Help & more info:
- Android 4.0 or higher
- InputStick wireless USB receiver
- InputStickUtility application
- Keepass2Android application